Brand research is a core area of expertise of NorthView Research Group. We have carried out dozens of brand identity development and brand tracking studies, and provided strategic recommendations for implementing the key findings to top management for the past 20 years.
Our brand research clients range from startups to Fortune 500 companies, in many different industries, including IT, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, and non-profits.
The strength of an organization’s brand is essential to its strength overall, and we help organizations build a stronger brands. Having a strong brand provides the following benefits:
- Increased perceived quality and credibility
- Strategic advantage over the competition
- Lower marketing and sales expenses
- Greater customer retention
- Attraction and retention of high-quality employees and board members
- Increased sales and profits
- Greater market share
- Increased stock price
With the ability to use several different methodologies and approaches to the research, including web surveys, focus groups, brand laddering, brand archetype analysis, positioning/competitive analysis, brand architecture/extension, and brand audits, we can meet any organization’s brand research needs.